Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baseball, Baseball, Baseball


We are still in baseball mode all the time.  And by all the time, I mean just that.  All.  The.  Time.  If Luke is not playing or practicing with his team, he is practicing on his own at home, or with Josh.  I love that they share the love of baseball.


Luke loves playing, and is serious about it.  He wants that ball to come to him.  Because when it does, he will be there for it.


Who is going to get that ball?


Number 32!

I'm telling you.  Luke is serious.  


 Run that ball down!

Throw it to me!


But, let's face it.  He is a seven year old boy, and so there is no way he can be so serious the entire time.

Hey Luke, how many outs are there?


I laughed so hard I am surprised this picture is not super blurry. 

This game was exceptionally fun.




Because...




THIS is a photo of a boy who just hit his first triple in baseball!  Oh, and he got an RBI with that hit too!!


Yes, I was screaming like crazy.  I mean, CHEERING like crazy.  


And this is a boy who just scored after he hit a triple.




And here he is running to the dugout after hitting a triple.  Really, I was just so proud I could not stop taking pictures!


I went over to congratulate him on his triple, because that is what good Moms do.  And before I could say anything to him Luke asked, "Did you SEE my triple Mom???"  I wondered for a minute what he thinks I am doing.  Did he think I was off buying nachos or something?  I assured him that I did see him and I was BEYOND proud of him!

And I just love when they huddle up for a talk.






The game was a close one.





With lots of pep talks.


And they lost.  But it is okay, because they all had fun.


And Number 32, your Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!


Good Game!!





No comments:

Post a Comment