Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Recipe and Some Fun


You must make these.  They are easy and they are delicious!  They are perfect for your kids to help you make!



 
You can grab the oh so easy recipe here.  Confessions of a Cookbook Queen -- Cherry Limeade Pie 


(I think I need to eat another one of those now!)

And when you are done making them, and done eating them, you may be like us and have some whipped cream left over.

And if you do, and you are like us, you will not want to waste it.

So, here is what I suggest.




Yes, just go ahead and sugar up the children.  (you will probably want them to play outside afterwards) 

But if that is too nice and clean for you.  You may want to try this. 


Let's face it, I knew he was not just going to squirt that cherry whipped cream in Luke's mouth.  Oh no, Daddy wants to make a mess and have fun!


Thing got a little out of control.

And it only got worse.....


And by worse, I mean hilarious and cute and sweet.


A lot of that ended up on the floor and Hank was more than happy to clean it up!

Happy Tuesday to you and I hope you have a great week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment