Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mexican Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers

All you working Moms out there this is for you! Really, the stay at home Moms can make it too.

Super easy, super good!!


recipe here:  http://www.lifeasaplate.com/2011/03/06/mexican-pulled-chicken-stuffed-peppers/

The only thing I changed from the recipe was I used an entire can of the diced tomatoes and I realized I did not have jalapenos at home, so I used a can of chopped chilies-- pretty much the same thing to me.

You will toss all the ingredients into the slow cooker and cook all day.  Then shred the chicken and stuff into the peppers.


I baked mine at 450 for about 20 minutes.  Then put the cheese on top and baked for another 5 minutes or so.

They turned out great!  The leftovers also warmed up great in the microwave.  


Happy Wednesday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment