Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

College and Career Week – What will you be when you grow up?

Last Tuesday the kids at Luke's school were to dress up as what they wanted to be when they grew up. 

Luke wants to be a paleontologists.


“Um, what do they wear?” I asked.

“Brown shorts and a gray shirt, duh!”  Luke responded.

Riiiiiight......because this paralegal Mom should have just known that!!  He forgets we are not all geniuses about dinosaurs.

So, he wore his brown shorts, gray shirt, and took along some digging tools, a dinosaur book, AND some dinosaur bones!


He rocked.

His Daddy rocked for putting it all together.

I rock because they are my boys.  I love them.



Oh, and I told Luke he was the cutest paleontologist in all of the world and he said I did not know because I've never seen another one.  I told him I did not need to.

He smiled.



No comments:

Post a Comment