Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


This picture was on our Christmas cards this year.  We look so happy and as if all is okay in the world.

I REALLY wish that I had not deleted all the reject pictures that were taken about 30 minutes before that one was captured.

That was the first time I had ever used the timer on my camera.  I could not even figure out how to make it work.  And I was not about to go and find the manual....that would make too much sense.  Joshua finally figured it out.  Thank you, dear.

Luke wanted to set the timer, so those pictures were real funny.  Josh and I both had our mouths open as we were telling him how to set the timer (Well, really more Josh was telling him.  I was just talking).  And then of course Luke was not doing it right.

Josh wanted to have Hank in the picture but I had explained that I thought that was a terrible idea because how would we ever get the dog to look at the camera.

At one point, Josh randomly picked up the dog right before the picture was snapped.  I looked at him and said, "Well, I bet that one was the perfect picture except for what I am sure is a blurry dog."

I was right.

For a second I thought about cropping the blurry little dog and Josh out of the perfect picture.  But then I thought people would start to wonder if they received a card that said "Love, Amanda and Luke".  That just screams, "Problems at our house!!"  And people would not realize it was just a problem with pictures, not in our actual family.

Anyway, I was finally tired of the entire thing and settled on this picture.  Not the best, but good enough.

Thank you all for reading!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment