Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Light Sabers GALORE


Santa brought Luke two more light sabers for Christmas – a purple one and a green one.  Add that to the blue and red one he already had...and we are up to four!



My Dad and his fiancée (yes, you read that right!) gave Josh a pink one (yes, you ALSO read that right!).



So, there are lots of light saber fights going on all around me.

Every time I turn around, a fight is going on.



However, I have come to notice that Josh is never using the pink one that is his.

He is always using one of Luke’s.



Why?

I mean, my Dad and his fiancée spent good money on that awesome Christmas present….like $2 and change!  He should use it.


I bet if he used the pink one, aka the fairy stick, he would not get his leg cut off.
Um, or maybe he still would......


No comments:

Post a Comment