Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Is it wrong?


Is it wrong to want to kidnap someone’s baby? Really, I need to know.  I seriously want to do it.

My BF had her baby girl and she is the cutest thing ever. She has a full head of hair and is lovely. I am not saying my BF is not a good mother, she is. I just think I need to raise this little angel. And besides, she has two boys. They can keep her busy and occupied.

I know they will notice this precious little girl is missing and I have a feeling they will suspect me. After all, I have been sporting a rather large purse.

Luckily for me, I work for a company that supports working remotely.

The Stewarts may be packing up and going to Wyoming soon….or some other place where no one will think to look for us.

As soon as the BF and her family are used to the new living arrangement, they can visit; I have no objections to that. I just want this baby girl to live with me.

Congrats you guys. She is perfect and I love her!

Yes, I got this baby's Momma's approval to post her picture.  What kind of crazy person do you think I am??

No comments:

Post a Comment