Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Luke

I love that Luke:

• looks like me
• reads
• asks questions about Jesus
• is funny like his daddy
• has blue eyes
• looks for the moon
• remembers my mother
• camps in our backyard
• has a drawer where he keeps his favorite things
• always wants to go to South Carolina to visit Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Charity
• will try new things
• knows the planets
• is a happy boy
• paints
• catches bugs
• likes the movie Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure
• likes road trips
• is a helper

• writes letters to people and mails them
• expects people to mail him a letter back

• is inquisitive
• collects rocks
• has curly hair
• sings
• writes books
• wants to live with my dad
• is my son

I am so thankful that God has blessed us with our Luke. I could not ask for a better son.

I love you Luke!









No comments:

Post a Comment