Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Monster Trucks!!

Luke has pretty much always been into cars.....the apple did not fall far from the tree.  His Dad's tree.  I'm obviously not into cars.  At all.  Other than riding in one to get from one place to another.

And a while back he started talking about how he wanted to go to see Monster Trucks.

And a few weeks ago, Josh called me to inform he that he had bought tickets for he and Luke to go to see some Monster Trucks.

And they went one Friday night.  Just the two of them.

Josh said Luke was so excited when they got there.

And not too long after they arrived, I received a text from Joshua that my boys were about to RIDE in a Monster Truck.


I fell asleep waiting for them to come home.





(That is just plain crazy!!)

But, when they did get home, I was awaken by a little boy with a BIG smile who told me all about the trucks. 




They had fun at boys night.

No comments:

Post a Comment