Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jubal

For the past I do not even know how many years (seven, eight, nine...maybe) my dad has been putting Jubal out in the front of his yard for the month of October. 
Who is Jubal you ask?
THIS is Jubal!



And just where did Jubal get his name?  The Bible of course. 

His brother’s name was Jubal. He was the father of all those who play the harp and flute.
Genesis 4:21

It might just be me, but it doesn’t look like Dad’s Jubal is playing the harp or the flute.  This Jubal has been pushing pumpkins in a wheelbarrow his entire life.

Josh feels that Jubal is a Dallas Cowboys fan.


This year my Dad had Luke and my nephews make faces on the pumpkins.





Scarrrry.



I always forget that Jubal is out there and I’m startled when I come around the corner of his street and see him standing there.  Just about the time I am used to Jubal, Dad takes him down for the year. 

Happy Fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment