Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hank


This past weekend, despite the fact that I have claimed we would never have a miniature dachshund again; we bought one, brought him home, and named him Hank.



You see, right after Josh and I got married, we went and bought us a mini weenie, Mylo, and when Luke was about six months old, he broke his back. It was traumatic for us all to say the least. That dog was our first child.

Joshua and Luke have both wanted another mini and have talked about it for a while. A few weeks ago Josh found a litter not far from us that was going to be ready to go. So, we went and looked at them. And once you look, you are buying.



Because no one can resist that face.  He is really just the cutest little thing.

I may be a little bias, but I think Hank might be the best dog.  Ever.  And really, I thought no do would be better than Mylo.

Hank is the bomb.


And I am not the only one who thinks so.


No comments:

Post a Comment