Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Taco Pizza

Okay, so the thought of Taco Pizza has never excited me. In fact, it disgusted me. That is, until I saw Pioneer Woman’s Taco Pizza. Her recipe sounded good and so I decided I was going to make it.

One Saturday after Luke’s t-ball practice we were eating lunch at McDonald’s with one of Luke’s friends and his Mom. I was telling Joshua and Luke’s friend’s Mom about the recipe. As I was explaining to them what was involved with this pizza, this woman comes out of now where and says, “Did you get that recipe from Pioneer Woman? Because if you did, that pizza is GREAT! I made it last night.”

It was at this point I knew two things:

1. I must have been talking a bit loudly. {oops}

and 2. This pizza was going to be good. I mean, if some stranger loved it enough to get up and come talk to another stranger about the pizza, it’s got to be good!  Right?  Right!

The stranger at McDonald's was not kidding, the pizza was GREAT! Loved, loved, LOVED it! I even remembered to take a  picture of the pizza, but I must have accidentally deleted the photos because I can no longer locate them. Oh well.

Here is the link to PW’s recipe and you can easily print it.


My picture of my pizza looked just like hers! Promise. And really, no one cares about pictures, they care how it tastes, and it was delish!





No comments:

Post a Comment