Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Friday!

Blogging has, shall we say, fallen by the wayside with me.

Why?

Because there is only so much time in the day. 

And between working full time, being a mom full time, being a wife full time and......


running.....well, there is just not much time.

Yep, I'm in week six of this crazy training schedule for my first half marathon.  So far, things have been going well.  I've had some foot pain, but it has been manageable and has not kept me from running like it did back in the summer.

When I look at week nine, I get scared.  So, I don't look at it much.  I just tell myself that I will deal with that when I get there.  God has helped me get this far and he can get me through weeks nine through eleven!

In other news, we are getting ready for a birthday around our house.

How is it that I bought this yesterday??



EIGHT???

I emailed Josh and was like, um, our boy is going to be eight!?!?!?!?

He assured me my math was correct and this was true.

Holy Cow!  

And this birthday party is going to be extra special this year.  Luke's Grandpa and Grandma Stewart and Aunt Charity will be at his party!!  We are so excited that their trip out to see us this year worked out so that they could be here for his birthday party.  He is so, so excited and can hardly wait.  He said this would be the best party ever.  And I could not agree more!

Happy Friday and thanks for reading!  I hope to be back in the groove of blogging after the half marathon race in December.



No comments:

Post a Comment