Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Catcher

Back in high school I was watching TV one afternoon and saw a commercial for baseball and on the commercial there was a very cute baseball player. I tuned it to watch the Texas Rangers play later that week and determined that the cute player on the commercial was catcher Pudge Rodriguez. That is when my love for baseball started. For real. I started watching and learned all about the game.

Never have I loved a catcher like him since.

Until now.


How cute is this catcher!

This catcher did not have the amazing outs at second base like Pudge does, but give it time, I think he might. However, this catcher did NOT let any balls by him. He stopped them all and came so very, very close to tagging two players out.

This was his first time to ever play catcher and I think he did a great job. I might, however, be a little bias. Or maybe not -- later that night, Luke told me the umpire told him he was doing a great job catching.

Anyway, now that I have a catcher of my own, I am totally over Pudge leaving the Rangers.













No comments:

Post a Comment