Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Flashback Video, Part Two

In case you have not seen it before, here is the original flashback video

You will laugh. Promise.



And just so you know, I am the kind of Mom that will show this video to Luke’s girlfriend one day. And the kind of Mom that will try to have it played during the reception of his wedding.



Today, we have flashback video, part 2. It too is cute and is good enough to totally humiliate him later on during his teen years.



When Luke was born one of the sweetest and nicest people I have ever known kept him when I went back to work. She watched him for almost two years and if not for her, I would have never made it through those two years. I have often times referred to her as our Mary Poppins.



One of the things she did for me was to keep a daily log of the things Luke did. I loved getting these at the end of the day and reading about what Luke did.



While going through some things a couple of weekends ago, Josh came across this video that she made. Joshua, Luke, and I all laughed as we watched six month old Luke eating. The little girl you will hear in the background is her daughter, who was about two at the time.





Oh, and in case Mary Poppins would like audio of her daughter to humiliate her with one day, I am fully willing to let you borrow this. And, um, well, I am sorry that I laughed like crazy hearing your daughter cry. But it is just plain funny.



Happy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment