What is so important that his Momma needed to move, you ask?
Yes, PEZ. The most fun candy on the plant – part toy and part candy!
After the photo shoot with the PEZ candy was over, I noticed that Luke was gone and so was my camera. Rather than call him and request he bring it back, I decided to let him take more pictures….for my entertainment, of course.
This one from a few months back is one of my favorites.
Because I am a boy, Momma!
Okay, moving forward with the current pictures. Here is the next photo that he took.
Completely out of focus, but still cute. However, most importantly, it's the PEZ dispenser! A little obsessed with the PEZ on this particular day.
Then I found this picture.
At first, I was completely confused, until I realized it was actually taken this way.
Just a few things about this picture:
- Why is he carrying my purse? Did he rob me of all my loose change? I need to go and give his piggy bank a good shake.
- What is the deal with his hand? Is he really holding it out there, or is this a picture taken while in motion? I need to know. I've said it before and I will say it again -- boys. are. odd.
- Someone needs to get after that back door as it is DIRTY.
- Joshua needs to install a doorbell in the back for Brody to ring when he is done with his business so that we can avoid that back door looking like this again!
- And lastly, and perhaps the best, Luke did a fantastic job of capturing the beautiful sunlight that was coming in that day! Good job Luke!
Now I am off to clean that back door as I am completely bothered by it.